Holiday Home purchase in Spain with rental income required - A Holiday Invest style of purchase
When purchasing a Spanish property as a holiday home for family and friends to use whilst also requiring some rental income, a balance of own needs and market requirements needs to be considered. We like to help our clients make informed choices and to get you started we provide some bullet point notes below:
- Always look to work with an Agent who can bring you many years of experience as their advice should be worth its weight in Gold.
- Always ask for previous examples of sucessful client purchase - a genuine Agent with experience will be able to quote dozens of examples, and should be able to offer you the opportunity to speak directly with their exisiting clients.
- Ensure all current and future family needs are considered - something that is right today may not be so in 5 years or more, and assess what location and style will provide the best rebtal income.
- Always have a ''what if plan'' before purchasing ask yourself - will this property be easy to sell on if I need to exit quickly?
- Establish what will be your comfortable budget and discuss if the purchase today is going to suit future needs.
* Please note when looking at this style of purchase with our clients we work on the basis that the owners themselves will use the property for 2 weeks during peak season, 4 weeks during mid season, and as available during low season - it is on this basis our Yield and ROI figures are calculated. For further assistance and to view what is currently recommended to suit your budget please use the contact from below and one of our team will get back to you by return - Thanking you for your interest.